By B.N. Frank
Earlier this month, Activist Post published an article about a mindfulness app from Calm.com. Their ads feature people using wireless ear buds and you may have heard that more scary research and warnings keeps coming out about them.
Now another new app being offered through The Vibe. It’s all about “upgrading your consciousness.” Not only that – “their thought leaders have collectively sold over 25 million books.”
Very impressive; however, is encouraging additional smartphone use the most thoughtful suggestion? In addition to screen addiction and text neck:
- The Telecom Industry has never said that cell phones are safe.
- Cell phone manufacturers have been warning shareholders that they may eventually be held liable for harm caused by their products and infrastructure.
- Insurance companies won’t do business anymore with telecom companies.
Additionally, research has also proven that all sources cell phone and wireless WiFi radiation can disrupt the blood-brain barrier, cause it to leak, and kill brain cells. This can cause a variety of undesirable conditions, illness, and symptoms – including anxiety, high blood pressure, insomnia, memory loss, strokes and more. It may even cause violent behavior. Again – more warnings keep coming out about exposure risks.
So do you think most people can overcome all of that to upgrade the conscious with The Vibe’s app or anyone else’s? Maybe if their daily message was the only time everyone turned on their cell phones, this might be possible. Unfortunately, that’s not the way most people use or are exposed to cellphones and other wireless devices and infrastructure.
Also according to Vibe.com – “Perspective is Everything.” Wonder what their perspective is on blood-brain barriers being disrupted and everything that goes along with that…
Do we really need more research? For more information, visit the following websites:
- Center For Safer Wireless
- Clear Light Ventures
- EMF Safety Network
- Environmental Health Trust
- Generation Zapped
- National Association for Children and Safe Technology
- Parents for Safe Technology
- Scientists for Wired Tech
- Take Back Your Power
- We Are The Evidence
- Wireless Information Network
- Wireless Right to Know
Image credit: Pixabay