For the first time ever, data from the Treasury Department’s forfeiture database has been put through a detailed study regarding airport seizures, thanks for a multi-year legal battle by the Institute for Justice.
Covering 2000 through 2016, the study quantifies just how often DHS agencies have seized currency at airports—and just how much currency has flowed into the federal government’s coffers as a result.
- JOIN TAC
- Show Archives
- Subscribe and Review on iTunes
- State of the Nullification Movement Report
- John Dickinson Letter 12 – 1768
- James Otis – 1763
- New report: CBP, Other DHS Agencies Seized $500 Million From Air Travelers Over Missing Paperwork
- Homeland Security Seized $2 Billion in Cash From Travelers at U.S. Airports
- Customs Agents Steal Money a Nurse Saved to Build a Medical Clinic in Nigeria
- IJ Report – PDF
- Asset Forfeiture is Theft: An Overview of the State and Federal Programs
- How Asset Forfeiture Drives the Police State
- Arthur Lee 1775
ALTERNATE VIDEO SOURCES
- Watch on LBRY
- Watch on Brighteon
- Watch on BitTube
- Watch on Bitchute
- Watch on Twitch.tv
- Watch on Periscope
- Watch on Facebook
- Watch on DLive
FOLLOW and SUPPORT TAC:
Become a Member: http://tenthamendmentcenter.com/members/
Email Newsletter: http://tenthamendmentcenter.com/register
Brave: Use Brave Browser for Privacy and Help Support TAC
Source: Tenth Amendment Center
Michael Boldin [send him email] is the founder of the Tenth Amendment Center. He was raised in Milwaukee, WI, and currently resides in Los Angeles, CA. Follow him on twitter – @michaelboldin and Facebook.
Provide, Protect and Profit from what’s coming! Get a free issue of Counter Markets today.